Introducing GoPHR (pronounced ‘go-fer’) ….a new web-based program that helps you gather, organize and store all of your health information in one secure place.
What does GoPHR offer?
- GoPHR has intuitive pages to guide you into filling out your health information.
- GoPHR includes daily Fitness, Nutrition and Diabetes Journals to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- GoPHR makes it easy for your physicians to transfer copies of your health records to your GoPHR online account either by Fax or digital upload.
- GoPHR’s cloud data storage system securely stores all of these records, including image files such as MRIs, X-rays and EKGs.
- GoPHR provides a full pediatric section for your child.
- GoPHR lets you print out your own GoPHR ID card to help critical care personnel save your life in an emergency
Why Use GoPHR?
- It can improve your health. A 2010 study by the California Healthcare Foundation and Lake Research Partners (Consumers and Health Information Technology: A National Survey) concluded that Americans become more engaged in their health and medical care when they have easy access to their health information online. Active participation in your own healthcare leads to better health, the way active participation in your finances leads to better financial health.
- It can save you time and money. Keeping up-to-date tests where physicians can see them reduces redundancy, which saves money (and time). It also leads to better decisions about necessary treatment protocols.
- It makes life easier for parents. Presenting immunizations and check-up histories to schools and camps is a snap when your children’s records are in one organized place.
It’s great for travelers and for people with dual residences. If you travel or have a seasonal residence, GoPHR allows you to always have your health records and important documents at your fingertips. This way if you have a medical issue that needs treatment by healthcare providers who don’t know you, you can provide that information to them instantly.